Building an Australian Pharmaceutical Company, with Latin American operations, focused on the development, production and sale of affordable cannabis products and pharmaceuticals in Australia and Internationally.
ColGreen will set a new standard within Cannabis Life Sciences by producing and developing innovative affordable products with key strategic partners in the industry. These partnerships contribute to our competitive advantages, which include low production costs, industrial-scale, high-quality, and global distribution.
In order for the cannabis industry to reach its full potential, it must reliably supply consumers with a variety of high-quality, tested, consistent, and safe products at an affordable price.
All these are key strengths and capabilities of ColGreen
ColGreen’s vision is to be a leading cannabis company globally, providing investors with access to the most accretive cannabis opportunities around the world.
- Potential for numerous patentable formulations
- Advancements in ingestion methods
- Developing target, high-resin genetic strains
- Low cost of dried flower (<5c cost/gram; Colombia)
- Diversified, high-margin revenue streams (dried flower, medicinal products, edibles, isolates & oils)
- Pipeline of acquisition targets & relationships
Reduced Operational Risk
- Rigorous, transparent governance model
- Execution, construction, operating expertise
- Large scale cultivation & extraction know-how
LICENSES IN COLOMBIA
Through its subsidiary Canhuila SAS, ColGreen is licensed to grow high CBD Cannabis Flower, produce Seeds, and manufacture and Export Cannabis Products and Derivatives.